Wamber (W/illow and Amber) is the friendship pairing between Willow Jenks and Amber Millington. When Willow is first introduced in House of Arrivals/House of presants, it is immediately shown that she wanted to share a room with Amber. Throughout the episode, you see Willow constantly trying to get on Amber's good side in order to achieve her goal of getting the room. Willow also mentioned that she admired Amber and said she was "so amazing."
- Willow desperately wants to share a room with Amber.
- Willow said she thinks Amber is amazing.
- Willow says she admires Amber and is a big fan.
- For Amber's birthday, Willow was one of the first people to give her a present (a silk scarf).
- When Willow attends Amber's birthday party, she exclaims how excited she was.
- Willow tries to talk Amber into letting them room together.
- Willow listens intently when Amber is speaking.
- Willow wants to be Amber's partner for business studies.
- Willow acts devestated when everyone thinks Amber is sick.
- Willow wants to be Amber's partner for the business project, but Amber declines.
- She tells Amber it's okay that she doesn't want to be her partner.
- Willow wore Amber's dress.
- Willow has happy Amber was safe.
- Willow came in to Anubis house, dressed in all black like she was at a funeral, because "Amber leaving had sucked the color out of everyone."
- Willow is absolutely devestated that Amber is gone.
- Willow is very excited to see Joy wearing Amber's clothing.