Pamber is the pairing of Patricia Williamson and Amber Millington (Pa/tricia and A/mber) They are very good friends and they talk to each other alot, especially in Sibuna. They have known each other scince they were 11 years old according to House of Anubis. Patricia was upset that Amber had become friends with the new girl Nina and had deliberetly poured water all over Amber. But they became friends again when Patricia joins Sibuna.
- Amber asked Patricia if she got a response to email she had sent the night before.
- Amber asks Patricia for the key to the attic, along with Fabian.
- Amber spots Patricia going through Nina's stuff.
- Patricia was really mad at Amber for telling Nina.
- Patricia pours water all over Amber's head.
- Patricia seems like she felt betrayed by Amber since they were friendssince they were 11.
- Patricia and Amber go down to the cellar together, where they find the stuffed cat.
- Patricia joins Sibuna, which leads her to become friends with Amber again.
- Patricia and Amber argue about who should go and visit Alfie at the hospital.
- Patricia and Amber were walking together in the hall when Victor had the ladder and they were lauging.
- They were both looking at Victor while going up the stairs together.
- Amber asks Patricia and Joy if she said she would go out with Alfie last term.
- Patricia said No at first.
- Amber thanks Patricia for saying she did not say that.
- But then she said that Amber said," Yes yes yes! Anything!"
- Amber was upset that Patricia said that she said that.
- Amber said to Patricia and Joy so much for the sisterhood.
- Patricia sits on the table next to Amber's table in World literature class.
- When Robert Frobisher-Smythe's recording explains the rules of the senet game, Amber and Patricia are standing very, very close together, almost huddling.
- Patricia (along with Fabian and Alfie) was shown to be very worried about Amber disappearing.
- Patricia protested about Amber betraying them, believing she wouldn't do that.
- Patricia (Along with Fabian, Alfie, Eddie and KT) hugged Amber goodbye.
- Patricia accused KT of having something to do with Amber leaving, similiar to the way she accused Nina about Joy and Eddie and KT about Nina, showing she might think of Amber as just as good as a friend as Nina and Joy.